- The company had developed new technology with applications in drug delivery as well as analytical science.
- The challenge was to determine if there was sufficient market value to move forward, and which segments would provide the desired returns on investment.
- We evaluated the likely targets for size, growth, and barriers to adoption.
- We talked with key individuals to determine the most valuable applications.
- We determined the strategy and entry points for the product.
- Relationships with thought leaders were established to provide product validation..
- The client had a clear direction of where the technology brought the most value.
- The pathway to market was laid out, enabling efficient use of resources.