Case – Market Requirements for Informatics
- The client was developing an informatics platform for systems biology.
- They needed to understand the market opportunity and requirements for successful implementation and adoption.
- We led a multifunctional team in meeting with thought leaders for in-depth interviews.
- We analyzed the market to determine the extent of the demand as well as the major barriers.
- We determined the key requirements for the informatics system.
- The client had a clear view of what they needed to do for success.
- The organization became aligned with the needs of the ultimate customers.
- Priorities were clear and they could accelerate the development of the system.
“I have worked with Paul as both a colleague and hired him as a subcontractor to augment our services team. Paul has extensive industry connections, excellent knowledge of industry dynamics, and a keen ear for what makes customers tick. And while he is immensely personable and likable, Paul is also a consummate professional, delivering work product that is meticulously thorough and of the highest quality. Paul is a lead-pipe lock if you are looking for biotech market analysis and business consulting.”
- Clifford Baron, Director of Business Developement, Accelrys